Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Terrific Tuesday Round 3

Here is the third round of Terrific Tuesday featuring undiscovered shops on Etsy and Artfire. I don't always do themes but today my theme is clothes! All of these shops are awaiting their first sale and I don't know why because they are all Fabulously Funky!

Lost the recipe for the muffins? No fear it is on your shirt! This shirt is 100% cotton and comes in sizes XS, S, M, L. Only $17 so love your food and wear it too. Muffin Tee

This tee shirt is super cute and what a hoot! I am a lover of all birds and this owl is awesome! He is a flower print fabric with orange button eyes. This guy is $25. Owl Tee

For the boys or I guess I should say men. I love funny t-shirts and this one is great. Moustache: A sweater for your lips. My husband would love this one. The shirt is available four color choices and is screen printed with the artist's design. Hard to believe it is only $15. Moustache Tee

Buy Handmade! That is what I am always saying. This scarf says the same thing. It is screen printed from artist's original design. It reads "Buy Handmade: Support Local Artists and Save the Earth" . The design is also available on shirts if that is more your thing. The scarf is a tee shirt material so is more about style than warmth. This one is $18 and makes a statement. Handmade Scarf

1 Comment:

  1. planettreasures said...
    Many thanks for featuring our owl tshirt. This is my daughter's creation and I help her (I do the ironing part!)
    I love your other picks too and you have a great blog.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates