Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Wonders is a new series I am starting with a different theme each weekend. This weekend the theme is clay-specifically polymer clay. I have found a few great unique handmade items for you to choose from-you know a little handmade pick-me up, all from Etsy. These items would also make great girlfriend gifts or gifts for a family member with a summer birthday approaching.
Fabulously Funky Finds:
My first find was what brought about this blog. I fell in love with the items in this shop. The pieces are clay and so detailed and beautiful. They are the epitome of fabulously funky. This necklace is only $18 and I hope you love her as much as me. Red Fenyx's shop also had Disney characters such as Alice in Wonderland and Sleeping Beauty. Be careful there are also a few Evil Queens!

This shop has some amazing stuff. My pick is the most affordable and super cute. He is a pocket octopus! The artist makes them as they are order so yours would be made just for you! You get to choose your color combinations as well. I would like to stick one of these in my husband's car as a nice surprise on a Monday morning. Pack him in a your babies pocket as you send them off to camp or brighten a friend's day with one of these cuties.

This keychain would make a great gift for a summer bride using her new last name initial. These keychains are only $8 and come in an adorable gift tin. You get to choose the colors as well. This shop also has initial pendants.


Cupcakes are my kryptonite-meaning if I let myself I could eat them till I was sick so I could not resist these earrings. They are made from polymer clay and hang from sterling silver wires. They are only $6.50 and would make a great gift for the birthday girl. Yummy and calorie free!

http://www.brushfirefaeries.etsy.com/


How deatiled and fun are these rings?! You get your choice of Caramel Fruit, Oreo Chocolate, and Chocolate Fruit. These mini cakes look so real and at just $10 you can have your cake and well you know the rest.

http://www.withakae.etsy.com/

This shop has some super cute stuff and my pick is this item because you can make it 100% yours! You decide if you want a pendant, cell strap, brooch, magnet-the list goes on. Then you get to choose from, initial monogram, bakery (pies, doughnuts, cake, a piece of cake, cupcake, etc.), candy (lollypop, candy cane, candy, etc.), chocolate bar, or animal. Give a handmade gift from the heart-show some love!

http://www.iammie.etsy.com/

1 Comment:

  1. RedFenyx said...
    Thank You so much for featuring my little Eve on your lovely blog!
    Love your choices, some seem really delicious ;D
    Have a lovely Sunday!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates