Sunday, July 12, 2009

Secret Garden

In my daily search and countless hours spent looking for fabulous handmade finds I often see these fun little jars filled with what I thought was grass. It is actually moss and is pretty much self-sufficient. You just mist it with water ever now and then. I love how magical they look and how this cute little jar brings the outdoors in. What a great housewarming gift this would make. I can imagine this in a kitchen window sill catching all the light from the morning sun or on your desk at work. This particular one is only $8.50 and has a tiny red ladybug inside. The "Grass" is Greener

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very cute idea. I love your banner - so refreshing and charming!
    amanda said...
    This is such a great idea! A small dose of the outdoors will brighten things up so much.
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates