Saturday, July 18, 2009

I can crochet but not so sure I could make any of these awesome jewelry pieces. Here are a few of my faves I found while browsing-I hope you enjoy :)
A little bit of punk in your blood? Then this crochet spike bracelet is perfect for you. You can also get one of these for your pooch or in spikes that are different colors. This studded steal is only $15.
I'm A Punk Rocker Yes I Am
Very cool chain necklace from a crochet queen. This one is gray and white and is only $23 but can also be done in other colors to your liking. This is one is very different in a great way.
Get Your Chain Crochet
These earrings are fun and funky and I can't really imagine how hard it must be to crochet something so small. This pair is a cone like shape in brown and orange -perfect colors for fall that is quickly approaching. These fab earrings are just $10. Crochet Cone Earrings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates