Friday, July 3, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head

You certainly have to be young at heart to wear these earrings but they are oh so much fun! As a kid of the 80's, I would absolutely rock them and my students would love them! They are made of polymer clay-that is a lot of detail is what I'm saying, especially for $10.99. These tater heads are about 1 1/4 inches long so they are a good size-not too small, not too big. This shop also has purple people eater earrings, frog prince earrings, and fabulous food earrings to name a few. Mr Potato Head

3 Comments:

  1. Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...
    How Cute!! I expect them to start talking like Toy Story.
    sassypackrat said...
    I'd totally wear them and I'm an older chick!
    aonbelay said...
    Omg! How cute are these???!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates