Thursday, July 23, 2009

In the Fold

My handmade item of the day is so very cool. It was one of those times I spent way too long looking through this shop at all of the awesome earrings. I finally decided on these shiny silver elephant origami earrings with small glass beads and swarovski crystals. These little guys are small-the elephant is about the size of a dime. The shop has many different colors, patterns, and animals - frogs, cranes, owls, and kittens to name a few. Plus there is a sale-buy two pair get one free-if you are anything like me it might take you a while to decide :) These guys are $12 and oh I won't forget them.
Elephant Earrings

2 Comments:

  1. ABrushWithHumor said...
    These are too cute!
    Lynn Bourke said...
    So cute!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates