Monday, August 3, 2009

All my picks this week will be great back to school purchases for your little ones or yourself if you are a teacher like me. Send your kids back to school with unique handmade items that stand out in the best way!

Today's pick is something I really want and would be great for your student lunch. My pick today is the sandwich and snack bag set. They are available in many different colors and it was hard to make a decision but I picked this black and white set with the super cute mouse. I am always trying to eat healthy and I pack a lunch everyday-this duo would be great for my sandwich and chips plus it saves you money in the long run! Not to mention eating my diet sammie would be way more fun with this cute packaging! They are $12 for the set and easy to clean-just wipe them down inside and out. I also think these would make great gifts for my teacher friends because they are so environmentally friendly and cute! Lunch Bag Duo

1 Comment:

  1. Steffi said...
    Great pick!!!! :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates