Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gwen the Lunch Monster

Still back to school special week at Fab Funk! I have had this lunch bag on my Artfire Hotlist for weeks waiting to use it! This lunch bag is super cute and here are a few more reasons she is awesome-brown bag shaped which I love, machine washable, her mouth is a pocket, and she is insulated. She is $32 and comes in a variety colors-my favs pink and purple. Did I mention her name is Gwen? I am a grown woman and I want to carry my lunch to school in this girlie monster. You can find this and other unique gifts at Artfire for any occasion so check it out and support handmade when shopping back to school-give them something unique, unforgettable and made with love.
Lunch Monster

5 Comments:

  1. WillOaks Studio said...
    Your "monster" choices are adorable!! I have a little niece, in preschool, who would just love these things--esp the lunch bag!
    Steffi said...
    SOOOOO cute! :)
    Diane said...
    So clever. I love it!
    TiLT said...
    awesome!
    Unknown said...
    I need to get one of those.. ehe

    Fort Lauderdale Wedding Photographer

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates