Friday, June 26, 2009

Is Your Pottery Sexy?

Ok so I am totally in love! This is the essence of Fabulously Funky! These pots are so diva-like and different and well it's just plain cool. This is a pot of sorts-the artist calls them "Sex Pots" which is such a clever name. I don't know what you would use it for but use it for something-anything. It is food safe so you could use it at a party. The artist of these awesome pots will make you one to order-you choose the colors, fishnet or striped stockings. She also has ones already made in her shop in a variety of colors. I am dying for one of these and considering it is only $35 I might just have to get one for myself for no reason at all :)

1 Comment:

  1. Nancy (Jesse and Sophia's grandma) said...
    You have received the Lovely Blog award from www.jessesgrandma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates